Thursday, April 3, 2008

Look at me - I am a blogger

So what do you know - I have started a blog with Missy's help. There is no way I could have done this on my own. My tech skills are "non" intuitive. I am stuck in an analog world - the digital age escapes me. Hopefully by the time I go home next week I will have posted a couple of blogs, since for me repetition is the best way I learn. I hope the name describes me well. Aren't I always uprooted and undone? Always a construction or garden project on the mind (if not in the works). Summers are never long enough, and the things I need to get done are usually outside. I do have a few indoor projects, but I need help with them, because they are so big, so maybe this fall I can get James to replace a few windows, doors, and floors for me. ;-) This week I am gardening wih Missy, Amber, I'll see your dirt come May.

4 comments:

melbo said...

I couldn't be prouder of you, ma! But we probably shouldn't stay in our pj's blogging until 1pm every day this week or that garden will never get done :)

Jes-is-a-mess said...

Very cool mom!! Will I be the last to become a blogging godess? If I spend more time than I really have to on the computer I think that my kids and Vernon will disown me!!! I am learning that it's not necessarily how much time I spend on the computer...it's when I spend time on the computer! Obviously, when the kids come home from school is definitely the WRONG time!!! I have also learned more recently that it is the same with talking on the phone. Anytime kids are with in a 20 ft distance, phone calls are just not promising!! The 2nd showing on the house went good yesterday...but they have a house to sell. Hmmmmmm....where are we going to end up this summer?

Marc said...

Oh my BLOG!

Carly Gourley said...

hirley123Bloggerific! Blogtastic! Blogolicious! Blogmendous! Blog-A-Rama! Holy Blogger, Batman!

Welcome to the Blogosphere, mama!